JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Payroll Process Lead will provide human resource services spanning payroll, benefits and other transactions. In this role, you will ensure efficient service center operations, technology and transactions. In this role you will work as Subject Matter Expert's to resolve complex inquiries.
• Create and maintain work instructions and standard operating procedures for current processes and keep enhancing the work instructions.
• Prepare reports for monthly close and follow up different task and questions related with these operational reports as needed.
• Provide assistance to employees regarding payroll and benefits issues and follow-up with customers on questions not answered on first contact.
• Prepares and completes payroll input to settle payroll on timely basis each pay cycle and special pay cycle request.
• Monitors team performance and metrics to ensure business needs and proactively propose process changes.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accountant or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Excel proficiency
• Previous experience in a human resources, finance or administration role in a Share Service environment.
• Payroll processing knowledge of payroll best practices.
• Exposure to human resources tools and payroll applications (SAP, Exactus)
• English advanced level
• Previous leadership experience