React Native Developer
60% FrontEnd Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced app features for Web Applications or Mobile applications using the hybrid platform ReactNative.
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines
- Work as a point of contact for internal customers for the products assigned.
- In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and DevOps
- Develop automation strategies for service and operations.
- Identify application performance, user experience and service improvement opportunities and design the implementation plan for them.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Build and customize financial proposals and estimations for new projects.
- Evaluate risks and opportunities
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
- Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in React Native/React.
- Experience in ReactJS / React Native . Related Libraries like Redux, Mobx, RxJS
- Experience writing Native modules for React Native
- Experience Integrating with APIs services (REST, GraphQL desirable) on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) using different data exchange formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with offline storage.
- Experience working with Git. Gitflow is desirable.
- Experience being part of a software development team using the Scrum methodology for at least one year, diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Experience on maintenance, optimization and refactoring code. In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and DevOps
- Experience in Tools Demonstration and Fluent Presentation and Organizational Skills.
- Understanding of Apple’s and Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, best practices and code smells.
- Should be able to build and customize financial proposals and estimations for new projects.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience deploying in iOS and Android environments
- Experience in unit testing
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- 5+ years' experience with Mobile Customizations & Development.
- Proficient in functional programing (RxJS)
- Experience in Obj-C/Swift and Java Android/Kotlin is a plus
Visit to learn more about Global IT: https://www.cargill.com/careers/it-careers
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.