Senior Mobile Cloud Developer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact.
The Senior Mobile Cloud Developer supports the comprehensive high-level architecture, functionality, economics and architecture compliance of solution options for the applications portfolio. In this role, you will develop solution architecture at a project level in collaboration with other architects, global and regional teams and subject matter experts from business units. You will bring your understanding of both technical and functional design and perspective from all architecture domains and current best practices into the solution design in support of portfolio capabilities.
- Develop and maintain solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, solutions selection efforts and adherence to architectural processes and team plan and strategy.
- Provide governance, strategic consultation and recommendations for business process design, business intelligence design, software development architecture, application frameworks or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
- Partner with business leadership to understand how data will be leveraged as a competitive advantage and promote architectural methods and solutions to enable business value.
- Review new projects and architecture solutions, ensuring they are aligned with the enterprise architecture and meet financial targets.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to educate both information technology and the business on opportunities to build better target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business related field.
- Experience with mobile development platforms like Android Studio, IOS, ReactNative, Xcode or SAP Fiori.
- Technical Architecture relevant experience.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure as a service platform: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, or OpenStack.
- Experience with 1 or more Cloud Native Development (12 factor) technologies, Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Provisioning, automation and orchestration with any of the tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes…
- Solid understanding of REST principles and exposure to backend API.
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture.
- Experience in building high-performance infrastructures that are scalable and resilient.
- Industry certification (Examples include ITIL, AWS, six sigma, etc)
- Experience with the Agile mindset.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.