Machine Learning Software Engineer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact.
The Machine Learning Software Engineer will develop, integrate and implement complex software solutions within the organization. In this role, you will build software prototypes to help our business partners interact with and innovate working software.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Lead designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools, and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Develop well-designed, testable, and efficient code using a deep understanding of full-stack engineering capabilities.
- Integrate complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Exposure to Deep Learning theory and environments like Theano, Tensorflow, Torch or Caffe.
- Experience with Python, JVM languages, Go, Linux, open source software, and cloud services.
- Knowledge of machine learning theory and frameworks like skikit-learn / pandas.
- Proficient of NLP fundamentals and libraries like flair, NLTK, Standford NLP or RASA, any one or more.
- Developing and maintaining Bots, framework like Microsoft, AWS or telegram.
- Master's degree in computer science.
- Training certifications in software development.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.