O365 Solution Delivery Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We seek an O365 Solution Delivery Lead who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with designing and implementing solutions with Microsoft Technologies (PowerShell, Power Platform, O365 Applications, Azure, Microsoft Teams)
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft O365 tools, controls and governance (oneDrive, Delve, Yammer, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, Planner and other collaboration technologies)
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices
- PowerShell General Knowledge
- Project demands on occasion may require work during non-standard business hours. An example would be working with a BU partner or off-shore development team member in a different time zone.
- Experience working with third-party vendors.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or any similar environment.
- Experience using, integrating and maximizing Microsoft Power Platform applications.
- Microsoft Office 365 certifications.
- Process Analysis, Design and Automation with Power Automate, Power Apps or any similar platforms (Nintex, K2, other).
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.