Salesforce Senior Engineer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact.
The Salesforce Senior Engineer will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within our organization. We seek an experienced professional to coordinate software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Develop and recommend improvements to advanced and complex application support processes and procedures.
- Review, analyze and prioritize incoming incident tickets and/or user requests.
- Keep an open channel of communication with users and respond to advanced and complex application support requests and needs.
- Review and/or performs the programming, configuration, testing and deployment of fixes or updates for application version releases.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience as a Salesforce Technical Developer/Consultant (preferably Sales/Service Cloud)
- knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework, Apex Programming, Point & Click configuration.
- Completed Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Completed Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
- Exposure to agile delivery methods (Scrum) and related devops practices.
- Experience interacting effectively, confidentially and appropriately with various levels management and customers, across the world.
- Masters Degree or equivalent (preferably in Science area).
- Industry certification (Examples include Salesforce, ITIL, APICS, six sigma, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Einstein Analytics, Chat Bots and other Salesforce products.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.