Tableau Data Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact.
The Tableau Data Analyst will develop and provide significant business insights to help business leaders make better decisions. With a good eye for business, you'll partner with internal stakeholders and help execute a business technology strategy that improves compliance, meets requirements and drives efficiencies through standardization and innovation. In this position, you'll demonstrate familiarity with business technology concepts, data management and decision support.
- Data extraction, collection, cleansing and preparation for consumption.
- Drive reporting through the use of available technology (Tableau) and develop technical solutions for an effective, efficient data analytics platform.
- Respond to complex ad hoc data requests.
- Ensure timely and accurate data models that provide management information and analyze performance (key performance indicators, metrics).
- Identify and communicate trade compliance risks and impacts through analysis, providing transparency, interpretations and solutions to leaders.
- Develop, with colleagues, detailed understanding of the business, and offer mentorship or technical solutions to seek business problems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years or more experience in Databases (SQL, Oracle).
- Advanced SQL scripts/query building including multiple tables, views, internal procedures and more.
- Experienced in SQL queries optimization/balance.
- Experienced in complex data loads to Tableau focused on performance.
- At least 4 years of experience working in Tableau as Developer and modeler.
- Must have experience in Tableau data loads, data transformations, joins, performance improvement and dashboards design.
- Ability to understand business requirements with ambiguous definitions.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Background in continuous improvement.
- Trade compliance background.
- Proficiency with reporting, data visualization, extract, transform and load, database management (SQL Server, Hadoop/Cloudera).
- Experience in SAP implementations.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Bolsa de trabajo de LinkedIn
Encuentre el área de Cargill más adecuada para usted. Inicie sesión en su cuenta de LinkedIn y nosotros nos encargaremos de buscar los trabajos que mejor se ajusten a sus habilidades y experiencia.
El Compromiso de Cacao de Cargill se compromete a garantizar un sector de cacao que pueda progresar para las generaciones futuras.
Nuestra cultura de inclusión nos ayuda a darle forma al futuro del mundo.
La vida en
Descubra cómo una carrera profesional en Cargill puede ayudarlo a lograr su mayor propósito.